hope sign

hope sign

Monday, January 18, 2016

It Is Well




Isn't Hope a good thing?

I am thankful for the gift of Hope.

Lamentations 3:22-23 says:


The faithful love of the LORD never ends!  His mercies never cease.Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.

What great Hope is that!!!  Each morning we can awake to a new Hope that God is in control.  

So many I know are going through such difficult days.  But each day is a new opportunity to see God's hand move and a new joy to be birthed in us. 


The pains being felt are real and deep.  From emotions to physical sickness to loss of loved ones...real, deep pain.  But we are not without hope of a new day...a new morning...healing, renewal, new life.  


Jeremiah 32:40  And I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good for them.  I will put a desire in their hearts to worship me, and they will never leave me.


James 1:17  Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens.  He never changes or casts a shifting shadow.  



I love this video and song by Kristene DiMarco and Bethel Music. I hope it blesses you.  You can only see it when you go onto the computer.  At least it doesn't work for me on my cell.  

I pray you have a renewed hope that God is with you each day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment