hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cheryl's Party by the Pool




Welcome to the Birthday Party 
for my baby sister, 
Cheryl Estep Goldstein


Just as beautiful today as ever



Cheryl and her beautiful daughters...
Jenna Hope, Lauren Noel & Victoria Christian 


Pete & Lauren Niles...The Hosts


Jenna & Tori Feeser...Makers of the Cake



My husband Bo
My nephew (Lauren's husband) Pete


My brother Ronald and his wife Kimberly


My Daddy and big sissy, Christian


My hubby and my Momma





The dinner party from across the pool

Our Jenna (niece)

My hubby wearing his place card…Mom in
deep thought


My Daddy, praying over dinner and Cheryl


My brother in law (Christian's husband) Patrick

Pete and Christian


The Main Course

Grammy


Our place settings…WOW


The Cake




The beautiful table

 

Another view of the table

Additional Views...I like to play with my photos




People missing in these photos...Kimberly Estep VanDyke (Me) & Jack Goldstein (he wouldn't be still)


Here's Pappy...He wouldn't be still and let me take a decent pic.

The weather was beautiful except for the lightening.  The music was perfect.  The food was fabulous.
The whole evening was like something out of a movie.  

I hope you enjoyed this look at Cheryl's party.  

Now, before I forget, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY PARENTS...
                                           
RONALD AND LORRAINE ESTEP

46 YEARS!!!

You make it look easy.  So thankful for the love you have always shown to each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment