hope sign

hope sign

Friday, November 30, 2012

Juliana Kimberly Your As Precious As Can Be…

Our house has been full of sick people this week.  I have been looking forward all week for everyone to feel better.  Well, this morning everyone seems to be on the mend…but me!!!  I woke up with a killer headache & the start of a cold.  All I can say is, "What's up with that?".

If I got my cold from Henry, it is worth it.  I cannot give up all the kisses that he wants to give and the snuggles.  If my price is catching his cold, no problem.  I can endure all the sniffles and headaches if it gives him some comfort while he is sick.  I will play with him and love on him and snuggle on the couch.

We are truly enjoying this Christmas season with our grandson.  He has so much excitement about the trees, elf on the shelf, lights, outside decorations…everything that sparkles catches his eye.  I know that in a month and a half, Henry will be moving to a town house with his Mommy & step Dad after the wedding.

I got my first pangs of separation yesterday when Juliana and Aaron took Henry to see his soon to be home.  He came running to me saying, "Bye Dammy.  Going to Henry's house."  He gave me a kiss and hug then they all left.  Juliana asked me if I was sad and I had to say yes.  I am happy for them all but this is not going to be easy.  Juliana has never lived away from home and neither has Henry.  Two in one shot…so sad.

Life changes are very difficult even when you know its a good thing.  So I will concentrate on Christmas and the Wedding.  Trying to put the thought of my babies leaving in January out of my head.  
I will get sentimental sometimes but you will just have to humor me, it's just who I am.

So here is something I wrote from Bo's eyes:

Juliana Kimberly your as precious as can be and i love you tenderly Juliana Kimberly


A little girl so perfect and round 
Came from the kind of love that is profound
I looked at your Mama and said Thank you
You just made my dream come true.

You are my dream come true
Everything I ever wanted
Eyes like your Mommy
A smile like mine
You stole my heart and never gave it back
My beautiful baby girl
My dream come true

We were always together 
hand in hand
Daddy's little girl
Just like I had planned
Now we are dancing on your wedding day
The hand that once held mine
I just gave away

You are my dream come true
Everything I ever wanted
My life has never been the same
because of you
Juliana, my dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment