hope sign

hope sign

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter yesterday.  We had a great day.  Started the day in church and boy what a time we had there.  The spirit moved and the altar was filled for most of the service.  I love it when we can rest in the embrace of His grace.  The Word was amazing by our Bishop (yes, my daddy) Ronald Estep and the fellowship afterward is always fabulous!!!






















We spent the rest of the day at my In laws with the VanDyke side of the family.  Every year my mother and father in law have a huge egg hunt for their grandchildren.  This year was no different, even in the rain.  I was disappointed that their only great grandchild, my grandchild, Henry, couldn't be there.  This is the first one he has missed since he's been born but I guess he wouldn't have had much fun in the rain…well, that's not true.  But it was Scovia's first year to hunt the eggs with Jake.  She did a great job. Here are a couple of our little duck!!



she even brought in some grass…lol

I love my family and I am thankful that God has allowed me the honor of being a part of their lives.  Today I am feeling the Love of the LORD.  I am blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment