hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Angels of 2015

Did anyone touch your life in 2015?  

Did anyone take time out of their day to show you an act of kindness?

Did anyone say something that sparked a new idea, new desire, new vision, new hope in your life?

As I was thinking about what to write this morning, I went to where my photos are stored for my blog, the ones I have used and the ones I just put in there, just in case I wanted to use them later.  So many faces looked back at me.  So many moments in a year.  There were some from many years ago, like when my children were little...their beautiful smiles and fresh faces...yes, I always get caught up in these pics.

Lauren and Jake


Juliana and Kelcie


Photos of people I haven't seen for a while, that I miss so very much.

Tori

Kirt

Minda

My mind began to think of all who have touched my life in 2015.  Some who are always there for me and the new ones that God brought to me this year.

I am thankful that I was shown grace and love by so many in 2015.  It wasn't just another year for me.  It was a year that I had to be BRAVE.  God blessed me abundantly more than I ever deserved.  

Instead of always focusing on what is wrong or needs to be done in our lives...maybe just today, we can focus on what goodness, grace, love we already have.  

Thank you to all my angels of 2015!!!  I pray that I was an angel for someone!



Julia Courts and Helen Bledsoe...my spiritual Mamas

Gina Crandall...there is a special anointing on her that I am just drawn to.



Our ladies from the BRAVE conference...CTK Ladies

Pastor Lori Willey...You Rock Lady

VanDyke Family...missing our Juliana...she was already in the car

Our Estep Family...a small portion of it.



Joy Collins...her wisdom and stories are still blessing me


Bishop Hilton...quiet grace, amazing preacher

My Daddy & Mama...BO (in the back)...Theresa Hilton...a joy and kindred spirit
some dude in Philly who wanted to be in the picture...lol

In this photo...Shelia Malone...She just gets me!!! 

Some don't even realize that they have spoken into your life, so it is good to let them know.  

I don't have any photos of Pastor Walter & Michelle Donnelly and their kids but they have such a special place in our hearts.  

I know this is a sappy post but I am so thankful for all those who take special care of others.  Who don't just look at their own circumstance but intentionally reach into the lives of others...they make a difference.  

I could fill pages and pages with photos of those I love and appreciate.  My church is full of men and women who reach out daily.  My family has a heart that is always looking for someone to bless.  But, today, I wanted to just say 
Thank You to these special people.  You are a blessing to me and so many others.  You have made a difference in my life.

1 comment: