hope sign

hope sign

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Autumn in Autumn


I got to do something two weeks ago that I haven't had a chance to do in a long time.  I spent a couple of hours with my niece, Autumn.  We took her graduation pictures and had a blast.

When her mom asked me to take the pics, I started with the disclaimer that I am not a professional.  I am a hack at best, sometimes, I take good photos but sometimes, not.  

I was so happy to spend that time with her.  We got into my car and went a couple of places and had a chats and laughs on the way.

So, here she is, the only daughter of my brother, Autumn Elizabeth Estep.

her smile here looks like her smile when she was little

I love this out of focus one...it's just cool

Having fun on the tire swing at Aunt Chris'

Look Ma...no eyes.  Love this, pure joy!!


It is nice to spend time with the ones you love.  And boy do I love this girl right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment