hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

All Wrapped Up In Him

I must always be aware of Who God is.


When I lose sight of Him, I lose sight of me.

There are many parts to me that make me, me.  Things that are not always evident but are always there.  Different times call for different gifts, strengths, qualities...different parts.

You see blog world, when I need to be Creative...I look to Him.  He after all created all things.  Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth...And God saw that is was good."


When I need to get things in proper Order...I look to Him.  Even His first acts to create the earth was done in order.  In Genesis 1 we see that He created the water before He created the fish and aquatic life.  Order gives creation purpose and life.

When I need Love...I look to Him.  God is Love.  It's not something He learned, it's who He is.  1 John 4:8, "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."


Everything I am is all wrapped up in who He is.  Without Him, I do not exist.  

I will fall and I will get back up as long as I remember who He is.  When others look at me and see my imperfections or when I look at myself and focus on my imperfections, He looks at me and sees my potential. Micah 7:8 says, "Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise.  Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light."  Even in my fallen state, the LORD is my salvation and my deliverer.  

If we can keep our focus on Who He IS and not on who we aren't, our lives will forever be changed.  If you don't know who He is, search it out.  Become a disciple of Jesus.  Learn His ways...how...read His word, talk to Him, open your ears to hear from Him.  He still speaks today...we just have to listen.


If you feel like you have lost your way, look to Him.  He said, I am the way, the truth, the life...Our very breath and life comes from Him.  We are created in His image, everything we are is all wrapped up in Him.  You were created for this!  



No comments:

Post a Comment