hope sign

hope sign

Friday, May 1, 2015

You Go Before Me





Isn't it a wonderful thing to know that He goes before us?

He is our very present help in times of need.

We are not alone in our need, in our worship, in our blessings...His Presence, His very real presence is with us.  


In my devotional today by Darlene Zschech, she wrote this prayer:

"God, renew my spiritual eyes to see you walk before me and beside me as I turn to you in every situation of life.  Thank you for being truly present in my worship to you!"


His presence is very real, He is with us.  Immanuel, "God is with us".  

Today, if you are feeling alone or forgotten...start to worship Him.  He is present in worship.  Call out to Him, he is with you.  

As I read my devotions this morning, I just began to sing "You go before me" over and over.  As I began to sing, my home became the sanctuary of God.  His presence entered into my home.  Worship where you are today.  "God, renew my spiritual eyes to see you walk before me."


No comments:

Post a Comment