hope sign

hope sign

Monday, February 23, 2015

Short and Sweet

I cannot write a whole lot today because my mind is full of stuff that my writing just seems to be getting all mixed up.  Too many thoughts, I just need to let them settle before I start talking in circles and we all become confused...lol.  

Don't know where I found this but I love it.

I will share this scripture with you and I will get on with my day and let you do the same.

"...For the LORD your God 
will be with you wherever you go."
-Joshua 1:9b

Don't be afraid...when you are connected to Him, He will give you peace.  

Okay, here's one more that I love.

"Wait patiently for the LORD.
Be brave and courageous.
Yes, wait patiently for the LORD."
-Psalms 27:14 NLT

When I am fearful, He makes me BRAVE.  When I can't see around the corner, He sees it all!  

I hope you have a wonderful day, knowing that Jesus loves you.
I do think it would be easier if I were at the beach...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment