hope sign

hope sign

Friday, February 20, 2015

Something Is Happening



The more I seek you
The more I find you
The more I find you
The more I love you

I love this song.  Every time I sing it, I feel like I am looking at the face of Jesus.  

I wanna sit at your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand
Lay back against you and breathe
Feel your heartbeat
This love is so deep
It's more than I can stand
I melt in your peace
It's overwhelming

Happy 1st Birthday Landon!!
It reminds me of being a little girl, sitting on my Daddy's lap and listening to his heartbeat.  Counting the beats, finding the rhythm.  When I was hurt, running into the peace giving arms of my Mom or Dad, I feel that when I sing this song.  


There are so many who are looking for someone or something to fill the empty spots in their souls.  They are searching, seeking, yearning for a moment of joy, peace, fulfillment.  

Jeremiah 29:13..."And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."

Matthew 7:7..."Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for.  Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."

Look for Him in the moments when you feel alone, seek out His presence.  How?  Through praise, prayer and the WORD.  You have the tools you need for this Joy.  The Joy of the LORD is your strength. 


We have all been stuck inside since December because of the super cold weather.  Everyday seems to get a little colder.  Winter time looks bleak and everything looks dead or close to death.  But what we cannot see is that life is happening all around us. Under the ground, things are happening.  Regrowth is ignited.  New birth is forming.  Before we know it, we will see the buds on the trees, crocus shoots out of the ground, the sun will shine brighter and will feel warmer.  What gets us through the winter...THE HOPE OF SPRING!!  


As you seek something that will give you joy, something to take the blues away...know that you have HOPE of Spring.  Just keep seeking Jesus, in Him is fullness of joy.  I know that something is happening deep inside.  I can feel the regrowth, new birth...SPRING!!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment