hope sign

hope sign

Friday, February 27, 2015

AHHHH, The Face Of LOVE

I started out writing today about being lonely, feeling rejected...things that cause depression and hurts.  I have been journaling some about it and this morning, I even put them on my blog but quickly deleted them. To tell the truth, I don't want to start my weekend off with gloomy words.  Now, to be honest, the journal post did end with praise to the LORD for His provision and love. But, I wanted to leave you with some things that will make you smile.  

Throughout the week, we are surrounded by things that can depress us or bog down our spirits.  Instead of telling you how much God loves you today, I want to show you the face of Love...


Grammy and Henry

Pop and Henry


Henry and Parker


Parker

Lukie (standing) and Bo

Lukie

Baby Bo

These amazing faces always make me smile.  As we welcome in the month of March, I am reminded of school time, "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb".  I am looking forward to some spring like days mixed in with the last of the winter days.  

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment