hope sign

hope sign

Friday, June 20, 2014

Love




My babies when they were little
Juliana, Kelcie, Jake and Emily
Today, I am gonna post some pics of things that bring me joy.  It is Friday, a day that the world screams TGIF!!!

I love to laugh, to sing, to be with my family, to sit on the beach, in the sunshine on a breezy day, watching the waves, listening to my grandsons play.  I love to sit in the Sanctuary and just let the Holy Spirit sweep over me, drawing me closer to the One I adore.
Healing my hurts and filling me with joy.

I love to be in the arms of my husband, safe and loved.




One of the best pictures of my BO
I love small cafes in the city, in Vienna, Munich, New York.  I love sitting in my living room, watching movies with my husband, kids and grand kids, nieces, nephews.  I love Sisters Weekends.  I love spending time with my parents...they are the best!!








So many things to love, my heart is full and yet has the capacity to grow and grow.  

What do you love?  Just give it a thought and let your mind go to that place of peace.


MY BABIES

Parker

Henry and Luke
Gabriel Asher

Parker

Luke in his bobby hat made by
Vikie Triplett

Jacob and Henry

Sadie

Sadie

Landon

Sadie

Parker and Henry

Me and Landon


Luke...the sailor man

Henry & Jacob


MY KIDS

Jake

Juliana

Kelcie



Jake & Scovia


Juliana, Henry & Aaron
Aaron and Juliana



Jake and Scovia







Juliana and Mom


Scovia
Aaron & Luke




No comments:

Post a Comment