hope sign

hope sign

Monday, May 5, 2014

Luke Aaron

Juliana, newborn
Luke, newborn






















He's here, he's here, he's here and he's a WHOPPER!!!

My newest grandson was born Sunday morning at 10:41am.

Juliana and Luke


He is beautiful and perfect.

One of my favorite pics
My heart grew yesterday when my son in law put Luke Aaron in my arms.  When I looked at his perfect little face, I could have just cried.

Now let me tell you about my little girl, Luke's mommy.  She did such an amazing job.  When things got scary with Luke during the delivery, she made sure he got out quick and was okay.  My little girl, with all her strength, pushed out this 8lb 13oz baby in 7 minutes!!!  I am one proud Mama!!

Isn't it amazing what a Mama can do when she needs to!  We arrived at the hospital and she was admitted, immediately.  We got into her room at 8:22 am and by 10:41 am, Luke was screaming his little head off.

Bo and I feel so very blessed and content this morning.

Luke, Monday morning
Be blessed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment