hope sign

hope sign

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I Control Me...?



My patio

Today, I am going to focus
on the good things 
in my life.

Waiting on our Luke to get here

Today, I am looking 
at the blessings.

Tobias finally smiling at me.
Today, I will love
my family and friends.

Our Sunday Drive in Pennsylvania 

Today, I will be content 
with my life 
but I will not 
curse my dreams.


Today, I will have 
balance.

He liked my white ice cream
so I gave it to him.

This is the day the LORD has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
-Psalm 118:24 NKJV

What are your declarations for your day?  

We have the authority in our own lives to speak life or to speak death.  

It is totally up to us. 

We cannot control what other people say or do but we have 100% control over ourselves.  

Let me encourage you today to speak life.  This of course is not a new idea.  It is told to us in the scriptures:

Words kill, words give life;
they're either poison or fruit-you choose.
-Proverbs 8:21 MSG

We always think of this scripture when it concerns others but that shouldn't be the case.  We should speak life for others but also for ourselves.  

It's okay.  

It's not vanity.  

It's the WORD of the LORD.  

Speak life and watch NEW LIFE come forth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment