hope sign

hope sign

Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Spring

Oh how I am looking forward to this weekend.  I am so glad that it is Friday and it is a beautiful day outside.  Tomorrow is suppose to be beautiful and I get to spend some of it with Henry.  Maybe Pop and I can take him to lunch.  Isn't it something how a little sun can make you feel revived?!


Juliana, Jake & Kelcie
Our sidewalk was lined with daffodils
Calvert, MD 1990's
I love the beginning of Spring.  My yard is still brown with a little green poking through, the squirrels are all over the place, running around the yard, having fun.  Today I almost feel like I am in the middle of Easter children's book.  Spring is upon us and I know we have some cold days ahead but mind is full of the sun, crocuses, tulips and daffodils...all things SPRING!!!!

Henry & Pop at Poppie and Mom VanDyke's for Easter Egg Hunt
2012

So I will wish you all a wonderful weekend.  Go outside and enjoy the day.


Bo & I in St. Helena, California
2012
I hope you have a song in your heart, the sun on your face and joy unspeakable.

No comments:

Post a Comment