hope sign

hope sign

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Back To School...kinda

MY HEART!!
I spent the morning at Playschool, where my grandson attends 2 days a week.  We went caroling to three houses and then enjoyed a magic show.  It was a snowy, cold, amazing walk down one street. Henry had a great time but he was very proud of the fact that he did not sing.  Boys!!

Henry walking with his teacher,
also his great Aunt, Aunt Wendy

I taught at this playschool for 7 years.  I loved it and I do miss teaching all these little souls.  Today, I was on the other side of things.  It was a good morning and I just want to say that I appreciate all the teachers who give of themselves every day to our children and grandchildren.  Today did my heart good.  



Henry would rather climb than sing...lol








No comments:

Post a Comment