hope sign

hope sign

Friday, December 20, 2013

Another Grandson!!!

Happy Friday!!!  This is the last weekend before Christmas.  I still get excited about Christmas morning and all the festivities of Christmas Eve...I am just a kid.

Today we go to see Henry in his first school program.  I am wondering if he will sing or just stand up there.  He has a shy side and it just might show today.  Of course, he does love to be with all his friends.

Yesterday, we found out that Henry is going to have a baby brother.  We are all excited and cannot wait to meet our little, Luke Aaron.  Henry is still insisting that his name is George. I told him it's okay if he calls him George.  It's what I call, "Big Brother Rights."  I love being a Grammy.  I say, the more the merrier.

I hope you have a great weekend and get all your Christmas work done early.  Gotta go see my baby sing some Christmas music...I'm so in love with this kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment