hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Choose Life, Joy, Peace


Today I just want to think about the Goodness of the LORD.  So many days we can get caught up in the weariness of life.  I have to remind myself to focus on His love, provision and grace.

I do believe that when we are too focused on what needs to be done, what has been done to us and what we don't have, it causes sickness in our minds, bodies and spirit.  But, when I think about the LORD, when my mind is stayed on Him, when I am focused on the good things in my life, I start to feel stronger, healthier, able to do what needs to be done.

This is a choice.

                                   I choose life!!

                                                                           I choose joy!!

                                                                                                          I choose peace!!!

When making this choice, I have to remember who is my source of life, joy and peace.  I must be aware of my state of mind and deliberately set my mind on Christ.

You will keep in perfect peace
all who trust in you,
all whose thoughts
are fixed on you.
Isaiah 26:3 NLT

I hope you each have a day with your mind full of the goodness of the LORD!




No comments:

Post a Comment