hope sign

hope sign

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fall Beauty

Here are some beautiful pics of fall that I found on Pinterest.  I don't know who posted them but I wanted to share their beauty.





Fall is such a beautiful time of year.  The smells, the breezy days but the sun is still warm.  I am so looking forward to this season.  That is one of the reasons I love living in Maryland.  We have the most beautiful fall foliage and weather.  The only thing that would make it better is if I had a fireplace with a mantle that I could decorate and that would keep me warm on cool evenings.  One day is what I keep telling myself.  Not a wood stove but a fireplace where I can see the fire and feel it's warmth...my dream.

I chose these pics because they each have a heart.  Love, Love, Love!!!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and be blessed.  

Those who plant 
Blessings,
shall also
harvest 
Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment