hope sign

hope sign

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Creative Moment

Sometimes I feel the need to create.  This is one of the reasons I love Pinterest and reading creative blogs.  I found this banner on Pinterest and thought it was something that I could do.  The original hung over someones mantle and I don't have a mantle so I had to find another spot.  

I went to JoAnn Fabrics and found this really pretty burlap.  I was stunned at all the different burlap patterns that JoAnn's has (click here to see).  I didn't want something that was just Halloween or Thanksgiving but I did want something that was more than just plain burlap.  JoAnn's never lets me down.  

So here is my "BLESSED" fall banner.  

PHOTO 1
Took on my phone so had to show in 2 photos.
PHOTO2


Here it is hanging in my kitchen.


If you would like to see the original, you can find it here.  Mine is a little more basic than hers but I like it.  

I hope you have the opportunity to create today.  

Be Blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment