hope sign

hope sign

Thursday, August 15, 2013

TODAY

Happy 4th Birthday to our Presley…time has gone so quickly

Today, I am still sick with a  cold, sore throat, just yucky.

Today, they are coming to fix my dryer, refrigerator and dish washer.

Today, is my daughters first party in her own home, so I must be there.

I can think about all the requirements and feelings of today or I can be thankful that I have a today!!

The choice is mine and I choose to be thankful.  Yes, I will move a little slower, but I will get these things done PLUS, I just might go to the doctor so tomorrow I will feel better.

"Shout joyfully to the LORD,
all the earth;
Break forth in song, 
rejoice,
and sing praises."
Psalms 98:4


I love this picture of Presley



Presley and her Granna, my baby sister, Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment