hope sign

hope sign

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Rainy Days


View from my desk


What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Watch old movies…Doris Day movies are my favorites.



Bake cookies with your children…chocolate chip are a big hit here.

Couldn't find a pic of chocolate chip but here are our Christmas Cookies

Arts and crafts with the grand babies…Henry loves to paint and color.



Clean the house…not usually on the must do list.



Cuddle up with a good book…I am reading Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas.  It is a great study.


But on a rainy day, I prefer some escape literature.  That is what my husband calls it.  Something that takes you to another time, another place…a story that you can't put down until you are finished.

My favorite place to spend a rainy day…THE BEACH
Sleep…stay in your pajamas all day, taking a nap here and there, watching a little TV, just relaxing.






Whatever you decide to do on this dark, rainy day, I hope you are filled with love and joy.  Whether you are at work, home, shopping…no matter where, always remember that you are loved by the Creator of us all.  



No comments:

Post a Comment