hope sign

hope sign

Monday, August 5, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BO!!!!


Engaged
Today is my husbands birthday.  So before I write about anything else, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BO!!!!  He is the love of my life.  He is my rock.  He is my soul mate.  He is my friend.  He is my confidant.  He is my biggest supporter.  He is my protector.  He is my spiritual inspiration.  He makes me laugh.  He makes me smile.  He is my best side.  Can you tell I like him…?

Married
I met this man almost 25 years ago.  We have been  married for 24 years now.  I knew from the moment I met him, that I was safe.  Not in the way that is boring, but in the way that I knew and still know that I am loved.  I knew he would love our children and be a good father.  What I didn't know was how much love can be stretched and tested.  He has passed the tests, thus far, that life has brought us.  He has taught me how to love, how to live, how to give, how to be patient…so many things.  I've never seen someone give of his time, money, things, of his self so easily.  Not giving with strings attached, but giving because of love.

1st time Daddy

1st time Pop


Another Pop & Henry pic

I am thankful for this amazing man.  Being loved by him is a gift from God.  I pray that God grants him many many many more birthdays.

Married 24 years


hearts, hearts hearts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment