hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

2 Things About Today

There are a couple of things going on today here in Maryland. 

1.  Today is my grandson, Henry's 3rd birthday.  Happy Birthday Henry.

Henry and Pop, minutes after he was born; 3 years ago.


Henry and Pop last month at Dutch Wonderland
2.  Kelcie leaves for Florida.  She is headed back to college.  This is the first time she is taking a car.  I am so thankful for Kirt, he is driving with her.  

Some pictures of Kelcie's summer


Daddy and Kelcie on the train at Dutch Wonderland

Kelcie, Scovia and Juliana at Hotel DuPont for
Father's Day Luncheon

KaKa and Henry laughing

Aunt Wendy, Mommy & Kelcie at Emily's wedding reception

Kelcie and Daddy at Emily's wedding reception

Kelcie and some dudes singing at Emily's wedding

Kelcie in Aunt Cheryl's pool

Kirt sitting on a monkey at the beach

Kelcie and Kirt on the rides at the beach


The summer has flown by and it feels like it should not be over yet.  So tonight after church, we will say goodbye to Kelcie "KaKa" for a little while.  Florida, Living Waters Church, The Malone's and SEU awaits her for another year.  Yup, I'm a little sad.  Happens every year when she goes back but I am glad that she has this opportunity and such a great community of friends and family in Florida.

Here is a scripture for my baby girl and really for all of us.

"I will instruct you and teach you
in the way you should go;
I will guide you with 
My eye."
Psalm 32:8 NKJV

I really like the way the Amplified Bible says it.  

"I [the Lord] will instruct you
and teach you in the way
you should go;
I will counsel you 
with My eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8 AMP

If you have time, I recommend reading the whole chapter of Psalm 32.  

I pray you all have a blessed day.  Even if things are sad, remember, that you are blessed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment