hope sign

hope sign

Friday, July 26, 2013

I Hope You Dance...

It's here.  It's here.  It's here!!!  About a month ago, I stumbled upon this blog called http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com.  I love this blog, she is funny and has great ideas…very creative.  In her pictures of her home, she had this sign of the song, "I Hope You Dance."  Well that is one of my favorite songs of all times.

Because I LOVE this song so much, I emailed her and asked her if she made it or if she bought it somewhere.  Then, I FOUND IT!!!!  YAY!!!!  Etsy.com has a shop that makes the signs and after much thought (all of about 30 seconds), I ordered my own.

When I arrived home from the beach last night, THERE IT WAS!!!  I was getting ready to walk upstairs when I saw a huge box on the front porch.  I had a feeling it was my song.  I was right.

Not sure where I am going to hang it but I cannot wait to find a spot for it.


I have always told my children that this is one of my favorite songs.  I know it sounds morbid but when I go on to Heaven, I want this played for my children and grandchildren as my wish for them.  

Now yesterday I went to the beach with my very good friend Vikie, her son, my godson, Kirt and my daughter, Kelcie.  It was a windy, rainy, cloudy day but we had a great time.  I am so thankful to get to spend time with those I love.  

Visit someone you love today.  Keep your friendships strong.  Don't take one another for granted.  Time passes quickly.  Be someones angel today.  I know so many in need of a smile, a hug, a kind word.  Get out of yourself and love, love, love.  

Kirt next to the ocean

Kirt and Kelcie watching the waves.  They were amazing.  



No comments:

Post a Comment