hope sign

hope sign

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Family





I have to admit that I am having trouble getting back into the routine that is my life since returning from Hatteras.  I even forget that I write in the mornings and so I just piddle around until morning is gone.  That is what I have done today.

I wanted to take this week and share every day some of my favorite pictures from our family vacation.

The VanDyke Family
Juliana, Henry, Aaron, Me, Kelcie, Bo, Jake and Scovia

We aren't the family you buy with the frame.  We are flawed, we have battles and battle scars but we love deeply and forever.  I love this group of people with all my heart.  I love this pic…everyone is smiling…AWESOME!!!

The great thing about family is that they are yours or in this case, mine.  I have watched the original three grow from within me to the people they are today.  It is my greatest honor to be their mother.  As we add to the family tree with each marriage and birth, my heart expands with love and anticipation to see what the future holds for this family.  

These people will forever own my heart and each new member gains ownership because of love.  We (Bo and I) are fully aware of our blessings.  We look at them every day.  For that we are beyond thankful to our Provider.  Every good thing is from the LORD.
My baby girl…
Kelcie
The Cloughs…
Juliana and Aaron


The VanDyke's …
Jake and Scovia

My best friend, Sarah Jackson…she is lovely!


He is beautiful…my grand baby
HENRY WILLIAM VANDYKE

I want to say before I end today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM, LORRAINE ESTEP!!!  There is none better than you and we are all blessed to have you in our lives.  You are loved deeply and completely.  I appreciate all you do and have done for our family.  You are our rock and we have all drawn from your endless strength.  I pray that you are blessed beyond your imagination the rest of your life.  If I could, I would make sure that your every desire, want and need were at your disposal.  I am so proud of the woman I have the honor of calling MOM.  I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment