hope sign

hope sign

Monday, June 3, 2013

Back From The Beach

Our first evening walk

Back from our vacation.  We had such a good time.  I took lots of pics but I haven't put them on my computer yet.  We always return with a full schedule ahead of us.

I am thankful that God has allowed us this time as a family to relax and be refreshed.  Now, we can do what we need to with fresh eyes and renewed strength.  Some think that vacations are frivolous or a waste of money but I do not agree.  We all need time to just be.  I had many opportunities on our vacation to just spend time with the LORD and pray or just feel Him all around me.  I always feel His presence as I stand by the ocean.  In the evening when most people have gone in for dinner, I like to walk and just think about the blessings that I have in my life.  I talk to the LORD and it clears my mind.

 These are some of the photos I took with my phone.

I love the curl of the waves in this pic.  

  
The morning light shining in the sitting room.
Henry taking a break from building or should I say,
stomping castles.

Fun just waiting to be had wherever you are at the beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment