hope sign

hope sign

Friday, May 17, 2013

Kimi Maintenance…A MUST




Well the past two days have been what I call, "Kimi maintenance" days.  I have had my nails done, my feet done and this morning, my hair done!!!  I am ready to go.  Fresh and bouncy and NO MORE GRAY!!!  I am a big believer in keeping yourself fresh.  Not only does the world around you appreciate it but your body is thankful for the attention.


While I was at the salon, which is owned by my best friend who is also my stylist, both of my sisters came in.  To say it was a good morning would be an understatement.  I have enjoyed the last two days very much.  After I got my nails and toes done yesterday, I came home and gave the house a good scrubbing with the help of my wonderful daughter, Scovia.  I even got my dresser drawers cleaned out and organized.  I told Bo this morning, my dresser is so organized, I am not sure where anything is. I could get use to this…an organized life.

Henry at Hatteras last summer

Spring brings life and gives energy.  I have enjoyed this spring and I know I will enjoy the summer to come.
I cannot wait to get him back into the water
He loves the beach

I hope you all have a great weekend full of sunshine and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment