hope sign

hope sign

Friday, April 5, 2013

Our Next Adventure

I am very excited about my day tomorrow.  I get to go shopping for furniture.  YAY!!!!  I am getting ready to furnish my home office and I want it to look uniquely Kimi.  So my sisters and I (maybe my niece and my mom) will be heading to the Gypsy Vintage Tent Sale in Lothian Maryland. https://www.facebook.com/gypsyvintageltd?fref=ts

We have not been there before and really do not know what to expect but I am excited about this adventure.  Anytime I go somewhere with my sisters it's an adventure.  Even if I don't buy a thing, I know I will have a good day.

I have looked at their Facebook page many times and I see lots of things that interest me so I am hopeful that I will find something to my liking. They only have a sale on the first weekend of the month so it has been difficult to find a month that I can go.  April is the only month for months that is open for me.

Lauren, my style guru! 
Of course it was my niece, Lauren Niles, who told me about Gypsy Vintage Ltd.  Lauren has great style and amazing ideas when it comes to everything.  Not sure if she is going to be able to go with us but I will take my phone and send her pics to get her approval.  I would have Lauren decorate my whole house if I could afford to redo it all.  Yes, she is that good.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I am giddy with excitement over mine.  If I buy anything, I will post pics next week.

To my sisters, Cheryl Goldstien and Christian Wright…I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!  You girls are the best!!!!






2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! Wish I could go peek around too :) Enjoy your day & I can't wait for pictures of your newly furnished office! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could go too Pearl. We would have so much fun. This place was amazing and the people were so nice. I will post pics as I start to build my new office.

    ReplyDelete