hope sign

hope sign

Monday, April 8, 2013

Gypsy VIntage, LTD…A Spring Morning

Well ladies and gents, I had an amazing time at Gypsy Vintage, Ltd in Lothian Maryland.  It was a beautiful day to spend with my sisters, 2 nieces and the surprise of the day, BO!!!  He went with us and I love to spend the day with him.

It was a pleasant drive to Southern Maryland and once you get off the main drag, the scenery is absolutely beautiful.  The farmlands with beautiful barns and magnificent homes was really something to see.

When we arrived at the Gypsy's, the parking was tricky but the atmosphere was super pleasant.  Not only were the owners gracious and personable but the customers were too.  I met a lot of nice ladies and some had their husbands with them (like me).  Most were with their sisters and friends.

So on to my purchases.  While I was looking on their Facebook page, I saw a couple of things that I was anxious to see what the price was because I just knew they were the right pieces for my office.  I was pleasantly surprised that they were all reasonable and yes, I came home with them.

Here are a couple of pics taken with my phone from our day.

Coffee, Blankets for furniture and snack bag


All ready to leave.

I found my desk and a mirror for the wall
Loved this lion but sadly he stayed put


Filled up Jacks truck.  Christian is lovin our loot!!!


This is me & Lauren, my style guru!!

Christian got some cool items


We couldn't put Jenna's huge NY map in the back so it rode with Cheryl, Jenna & Chris.

Lauren & Uncle Bo

Stopped at a cafe for brunch  this was my french toast
AMAZING!!!



The sofa & project boards I purchased.

I also bought a mantle but that will be revealed when I complete the room.  To tell you the truth, I am having a blast finding just the right pieces for my office and all the planning.  This weekend was off the charts for me and I am so thankful for my sissy's, nieces and husband who were willing to get up at 5:30 AM to help me and spend the day with me.  We were home by noon and completely tired but satisfied.  It was my kind of day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment