hope sign

hope sign

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Expecting A Great Day

Blowing bubbles on the back deck

I woke up this morning with a wonderful expectation that today is going to be a good day. I am sure knowing it is going to be a sunny warm day had something to do with it.  Jake said last night that being active is easier when its warm and sunny and I have to agree with him.

To celebrate this day, Scovia and I are taking Henry to the park.  We are going to meet up with Mom, Tori and Presley.  As Bo use to say to our kids when they were little, "Go outside and get the stink blown off ya."  That is what we are going to be doing.  Running, playing, enjoying the beautiful day that the LORD has made.

A song from my childhood keeps playing in my head.

This is the day that the LORD has made
Not like tomorrow or yesterday
He made today in a special way
So lets all sing and be glad   

I hope you have a wonderful day.  Enjoy the blessings that each day brings.

He likes looking at the whole yard


Playing on his bus slide



Getting tired and wanting to be set free from the gate
He wanted me to push him through the gate…lol
Taking a rest with his water in Grammy's
Beach chair

No comments:

Post a Comment