hope sign

hope sign

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Contagious Smile and Wonderment


I took this yesterday…one of my favorites


The colors are so varied and amazing

Yes, there is beauty in nature.  I love my weeping cherry tree.  I love the different shades of pink and the way it blows in the breeze.  There isn't anything that I don't like about a weeping cherry.  But you know what is the most beautiful thing?  The smile of a child playing outside and enjoying being a child.  Yesterday as Henry was outside playing, I was taking pics of him and thinking that he is just exactly what God imagined.  He is straight from the mind and heart of God.  You see God made nature, the flowers, trees, sun, grass, animals, colors all around us but He breathed life into man.  God made man in His image and it is spectacular.  We are all created in the image of God.  What a gift.

Here are some of the pics from playing outside with Henry.









 

He brings such joy into our lives.  His smile and wonderment is contagious.  As Bishop Bledsoe would say, "God designed, one of a kind, straight from His mind"…thats our Henry.  

Be blessed today.  Stop, look around and see the great things that God has created and blessed you with.



No comments:

Post a Comment