hope sign

hope sign

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ye Have Done It Unto Me

This week I have been reminded to tell people that they are loved or that I am thinking about them.  It is so easy to remind my children, but how about the people you don't see everyday?  I got a message from a young lady last night.  It is not someone I see but once or twice a year since she grew up but she let me know that she thinks about us all the time.

"I know this is totally random but I'm pretty sure I think of you almost every day.  It's the most weird reason too.  Every time I am driving into Perryville coming from North East I see that VanDyke Insurance billboard and you guys pop into my mind every time haha.  So even if you already knew…I just wanted to remind you…someone is thinking of you every day. (:<3"-Message from Kandice

I love this message.  I read it to everyone in the car on the way home from church last night.  It made us laugh and it touched our hearts.  We truly never know when our words are going to bring someone such joy.  I told her that it is our billboard and that she made our night.

Touching lives…healing souls.  I challenge you to reach out to someone today.  Send them a message, give them a quick call, let someone know that they are not forgotten.

Matthew 25:37-40 KJV " Then shall the righteous answer him saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?  When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?  Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?  And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of theses my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

Pastor Helen Bledsoe said in her message on Sunday (my paraphrase), that when others feel the love of the church, the people, then that in turn helps ready them for the love of Christ.  I believe, it might ignite the flame that becomes a Holy Fire to change a life for Christ.  Oh, THE POWER OF ONE!!-Bishop Bledsoe.

I pray you have a BLESSED DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment