hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grammy Is Blessed

Well we had a blast yesterday decorating eggs, painting with the extra egg paint, making numbers out of play dough (Henry and Aunt Scovia), making bunnies and baskets with my Cricket, putting stickers on every one's noses, putting together a floor puzzle and having sword fights.  Yes, it was a very busy day.  It was a good day.

Not everyday is as busy as Tuesday was, for this I am thankful.  Today Henry is a little more subdued. It might be a quiet day but it is too early to tell.  I am very thankful for the time I get to spend with him. I know not all Grammys get to spend 3 days a week with their grandchildren.  I am very blessed.

Here are a few pics of our day.

I love this little face.  He is perfection.  



They need more stickers, Dammy.

So proud of all his work.




He thinks the tulip stamp is a T-Rex foot…too cute

STICKERS!!!!


Aunt Scovia with a turtle sticker on her nose.


yes, Grammy made a pink bunny

These are the days that I never want to forget.  I do take a lot of pictures because I love every moment watching this little man grow up.  I am so thankful that I get to be a part of it.  

I pray that you all have something or someone in your life that brings you so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment