hope sign

hope sign

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Challenge for Married Couples

I think I am going through a sleeping phase in my life.  It seems like when I don't have Henry coming over in the morning, I just can't wake up.  I have got to get myself back on some kind of schedule.  Of course, I have been under the weather as well, so that may have something to do with it.

I am going to make this a short and sweet post because it is hurting my head to look at the screen.


It is exactly one week before Valentine's Day.  I challenge all the married couples to concentrate on at least one positive attribute about your spouse every day for the next week.  I wrote about my husband the other day and I still didn't cover all his best qualities.

Truthfully, if you do this, by Valentine's Day you will not be able to keep your hands off each other…just saying.  It could be a really fun day.


HE MAKES ME LAUGH

Jon, Bo & the Magician at Halloween
DJ Lance (Yo Gaba Gaba), Flavor Flave & A real magician

Bo at Jacobs Birthday Party

At Epcot in the french restaurant wearing Kelcie's glasses

Wearing Henry's Mickey Mouse Ears…he's a riot
Enjoy your Thursday and enjoy your BLESSED LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment