hope sign

hope sign

Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Birthday JAKE!!!!!

Bo & Jake on this day 23 years ago…1-11-1990

My beautiful boy

Sucked his thumb

Aunt Cheryl, Jake and his first friend, Lauren (Hurst) Niles
At Jake's dedication his Aunt Cheryl sang this song for me to him, "You are a masterpiece, a new creation He has formed.  Your as soft and fresh as a snowy winter morn.  I'm so glad that God has given you to me, little Lamb of God, you are a masterpiece."  I still feel the same way about him.  Even though he is 23 years old, married and all grown up, he is still my little Masterpiece from God.  
I am so very Thankful for this man that God gave me the honor of raising and loving.  I know I did not do everything right but I did it with love.  Now he has brought us a beautiful daughter in love.  We are extremely blessed.  

My Handsome Son…Jake VanDyke
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment