hope sign

hope sign

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankfulness Day Three-Scovia




Thankfulness Day Three- Scovia

I am so thankful for my beautiful daughter in law, Scovia.  I am so thankful that she is here with us for all our holiday and every day experiences.  I love the way she loves my son.  I love it that he makes her laugh and she has high standards and morals.  


I am thankful that my son found such a beautiful, intelligent and down to earth girl.  She has fit into our family since day one.  From the first time I saw Jake & Scovia together I knew that God had brought them to this place.  

I am proud to call her my daughter.  She has a quiet strength that is such an asset to our family.  God has truly blessed the VanDyke family with Scovia VanDyke.  















No comments:

Post a Comment