hope sign

hope sign

Monday, November 5, 2012

Love & Forgiveness

I didn't get to post yesterday.  Sundays are always the busiest day of the week for me.  Today I will list 2 things that I am thankful for.

Day Four-- I am Thankful for Sundays.  I love the day of the week that I can totally set aside for Love.  I love to worship, I love to be with my family, I love to hear the WORD, I love being with my church family, I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ…love, love, love.  GOD IS LOVE.
Worship at Christmas 2011

Nothing like our Church Family


Thankful Day Five--I am Thankful for Forgiveness.  So many times we say things or do things that we have to apologize for.  I am so very thankful that God has forgiven me and that He tells us to forgive one another.

I have to remind myself to walk in forgiveness.  If we cannot forgive our brother, than we tie God's hands and He cannot forgive us.  There are times that we need to remind ourselves that we have forgiven someone when those old feelings of hurt, disappointment, resentment or bitterness start to creep up.

Forgiveness not only frees the person who offended you but it frees you as well.  It frees your mind, your emotions, your soul.  It allows you to love your neighbor and even yourself.  I do believe that it is harder to forgive yourself than others.  We know our weaknesses and every detail of our own lives.  We know our motives and intentions.  We know our own heart.  There are times when forgiving ourselves seems too big of a mountain.  But I know the mountain mover.

Forgiveness helps us love.  It's all connected.  We are all connected.  Real freedom lies in forgiveness.  Jesus forgave us so we must forgive others.

A couple of pics from my busy weekend.  Webb Girls Get Together at my cousin Joanie Barry's.  We had a great time.
My sissy Christian trying to scare my Aunt Joan
with a fox skin…Aunt Alice watching & we
were all laughing…love my family

Scovia holding our newest member of the Webb
Clan, Wills Cheek…Love this pic


No comments:

Post a Comment