hope sign

hope sign

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Little Things

The little things in life are sometimes the ones that stand out the most.

  Last night I was either in the bed or laying down on the couch...pretty much feeling horrible.  Juliana & Henry came home around 9 and Henry went right into playing with his beloved dinosaurs.  After playing for a while, his Mommy said,"OK, now time for bed."  Henry runs over to me and kisses & hugs me.  He tells me that he loves me and then he grabs his mommy's hand and turns around and says, "bye bye dinosaurs (dinotours is how he pronounces it)..bye bye...bye bye dinosaurs...bye bye."  He must  have said this 15 times and looking back like he expected them to answer.  It was the cutest thing ever.

I love these moments in time where his imagination comes to life and how he likes to include everyone.  I remember being a little girl and kissing all of my baby dolls and stuffed animals so they wouldn't get their feelings hurt.  Compassion for others is even shown in their play.  I love it.

Henry watching Dino Dan with his Dino on his lap on the coffee table

Henry sleeping with his dinosaur 
Even when you feel like shutting the world out, a child can bring you right back to life...if even for a moment.  It is part of my BLESSED LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment