hope sign

hope sign

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Surprises

Henry loves Dino Dan.  I mean, he will watch it 24/7.  He watches the same four episodes all the time. I am not a huge fan of Dino Dan.  I find it quite annoying.  But Henry loves it and it makes him happy so the whole family sits and watches Dino Dan several times a day.  

Baby's change the whole dynamic of a home.  Henry is 2 years old and we all love to make him happy.  We love watching him learn new things and when he laughs, we all laugh.  

I was 21 when my youngest was born.  I had 3 children in 3 years and then we stopped.  I have always regretted that decision.  But that ship has sailed.  So two years ago when Henry entered our family and was a member of our household, life changed.  Henry changed how we moved around the house.  His stuff took over everything.  We went from a house of teenagers/young adults to a home full of baby cries, baby smells and lots of kisses.  It is wonderful.

Sometimes it is life's surprises that make the biggest impact on us.  I wouldn't change having Henry here for anything.  I love hearing his short little legs running down the hall every morning to get in bed with me and his pop.  He climbs up and says, "Morn".  It is so great.  We have just started building with Lego's and playing with toy animals.  We read books and color at his little table that used to be his mommy's.  

Yes, Henry was unexpected, unplanned and made me a GRAMMY at 39.  I am so in love with this little boy and thankful that we have had 2 years of having him live in our home.  He brought life into the home that only a baby can bring.  




Surprises are an excellent part of my BLESSED LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment