hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Photo Wednesday-Progression






Today we are preparing for our youngest to leave for her Junior year of college.  The summer has flown.  She leaves tomorrow and of course I am getting sad today.

Photo's can show growth, progression, maturity...changes.  I look at the picture of my perfect baby girl in her infant carrier.  Look at her bright eyes and toothless grin.  I can close my eyes and see her that way at any time.  Perfect little face with fuzzy hair.  Then I look at my princess all grown up.  19 years old and beautiful.  The picture cannot show that her beauty isn't only on the outside but it does show the light in her eyes and her beautiful smile(with teeth).

I love to look at pictures of my children when they were little, teens and now.  To see where they were and where they are now.  Kelcie went through many changes in style...from only dresses to only jeans and now both.  From short hair to long hair from dark hair to light hair.

Keep your old pics whether for memories or blackmail (I have both, lol)...it helps during the quiet times when she's in Florida at school and I am here in Maryland without her.  It also helps me remember that I am living a BLESSED LIFE.


No comments:

Post a Comment