hope sign

hope sign

Monday, August 20, 2012

Mess, puke, pee...life

My poor little Henry is not feeling 100% today.  We saw this coming when he threw up all over Grammy's couch last night.  I have decided when his mother gets married in January, she is taking the "Henry Essence" couch with her.  This couch has been covered with his puke and pee for the past 2 years.  I have scrubbed and scrubbed it but this couch needs to go through the washing machine...if only it would fit.

I did take Henry's chair cover off and put it in the washing machine this morning.  He walked into the family room and looked all around.  He said, "Where's chair?"  When I took it out of the dryer, he was so excited to see it again.  He doesn't miss a thing.  So now he has a very clean place to sit.  He looked at it all over just to make sure it was OK, I guess.  Then he looked at me and said, "Henry's chair, Grammy, Henry's chair."  I guess that was a warning not to take off with it again...he cracks me up.

So now he is playing with his toys and I have to keep cleaning his poor little nose.  I clean, he screams and gets mad at me.  It's a vicious cycle.  He is an amazing little boy.



Being with Henry makes my Monday a huge part of my Blessed Life.  I hope you can look around and find someone or something that makes you smile in the midst of all the mess, puke, pee....life.

No comments:

Post a Comment