hope sign

hope sign

Monday, October 12, 2015

I Just Needed To Be Quiet

I have been absent from my blog for quite a while now.  I am not totally sure why, I have been busy but I think if I really wanted to write, I would have. 

I think I just needed to be quiet.  I needed time to just be and absorb what all has been happening around me.  I felt poured out and needed time to refill and rest.  

Well, I'm back and ready to write again.  Not that I have anything new to say but I do want to be a part of the conversation...know what I mean?

This beautiful Fall Monday Morning, I am focusing on what I love.  I do this every so often...kind of like Oprah's Favorites.  Only, I have a much smaller audience, bank account and I am not giving these things to everyone reading...lol.







These are a few of my favorite things.  Sometimes we need to focus on what God has provided.  

When I say that I like Fall.  I love the fall smell, light, colors, feeling, warmth and crispness, photography, decorations, bonfires, harvest fests, hayrides, apple pies, pumpkin patches, mums, playing outside with my grandsons...So much to love from one thing that God has provided.  


He is my 1st Love

No comments:

Post a Comment