hope sign

hope sign

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Cup Runneth Over

My Jakey when he was about 2.
Gosh, could he be any cuter?!!!
I am feeling super Thankful today.  Some days we just look around with open eyes, minds and hearts and we can truly see the blessings in our lives.  Today happens to be one of those days for me.  

(left) Kelcie, Tori (niece), Lauren (niece), Jake, Juliana
I have three grown children, two are married with children, one is a college student.  I have had
the privilege of talking to each one today and tonight I get to have dinner with all my children (except the college student) and 3 out of 4 grandsons.  AND, I don't have to cook it...thanks to Scovia and Jake this week.  As the lady said on Hope Floats, "My cup runneth over."  


Henry 

Parker


Lukie

Baby Bo

We have started a little tradition in our family.  Each Tuesday, we have supper together, each week we switch off who hosts everyone.  Last week we had homemade pizzas at Juliana and Aaron's.  We have a blast and it's so relaxing.  Bo and I look forward to this each week.  It's a night set aside for family.  We get to play with our babies and our kids get a little break because GRAMMY'S IN THE HOUSE!!!! Oh yeah, and Pop too, LOL.
  
My three... Jake, Juliana and Kelcie

So Tuesdays I usually am a little more upbeat.  I love family time.  
Juliana...I can see Henry and Lukie in this beautiful face. 

I hope you can look around and see the blessings that God has given you.  It will put a skip in your step and a smile on your face.  It gives me energy when I feel Thankful!!  

Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment