hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Glimpse At Kimi's Italian Journey


Looking out my hotel window in Rome by the Spanish Steps and I strain my eyes to tell if this man is walking a fat dog or could it be a pig...IT'S A PIG!!!  I tell Bo to come look and grab my camera.  We are about 5 stories high but I have cropped it so we can all see the pig better.  

Today I thought I would share some of my photos from Italy.  Not a lot but a couple of my favorites from Florence.

From the outside of a Cathedral, overlooking Florence.
This was an impromptu stop, recommended by our driver, Alex.

The Red Dome.  We could see this from our hotel room.
One of Bo's favorite places we went.
You can see it in the photo above as it stands majestically in the center
of the city.

On our way from Cortona to Florence.  Everywhere you look is just beautiful.

The courtyard of a castle we had lunch at.

Really cool photo of Italian trees.

I have hundreds more photos to edit and share but I don't want to overload you today.  

I will leave you with a scripture...

God's way is perfect.
All the LORD'S promises prove true.
He is a shield for all who
look to him for protection.
-Psalms 18:30 NLT

I hope you enjoy my glimpse into Italy.  I pray that they LORD brings you peace today and gives you rest...knowing that you are in the palm of His hand. Keep looking to HIM!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment