hope sign

hope sign

Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Friday




My study time...water & coffee

Happy Friday!!

I have a very busy weekend planned.  Not only do we have a women's conference but we are celebrating a couple of birthdays.  My son Jake will be 24 tomorrow, my niece Lauren will be 25 on Sunday and my nephew Noah will be 15 on Monday.  This weekend is always a busy birthday weekend.

I have been reading and studying The Dee Brestin Series, A Woman of Beauty.  I wanted to leave you with this for the weekend, since our conference is Women Empowered-Beyond Beautiful.

Dee writes, "Our forgiveness is the beginning of our beauty-it is an ongoing process."

You see, it is when we forgive and are forgiven that peace enters in.  Let me tell you, a woman at peace has a beauty that is contagious.  But even more than that, when you live how you were made to live...in fellowship with God, His beauty shines through you.  As my husband would say, "You shine like new money."  That is true beauty.  When our inside outshines our outside.  

I hope you all have a great weekend.  Tomorrow is suppose to be so much warmer than today.  I am looking forward to that.  

Be blessed.





Cheryl, Jake & Lauren & Diana...
Jakes first Easter and Lauren's second

Jake sucking his thumb




Mommy & Jake




Jake & Lauren many years ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment