hope sign

hope sign

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Family

It was a very busy weekend.  Friday we had Friday Night Light.  We woke up early on Saturday morning to take my mother in law to breakfast for her birthday and then had to be at my nieces baby shower by two.  The day just kept going and going.  Sunday was just as busy.  But you know, I like to have places to go.  Maybe not so many in one day but it was a good, productive weekend.

My niece, the Mommy.  Can't wait to meet her little guy.

Our family is growing.  I have three nieces and a daughter, all pregnant.  I am very excited to meet all the new members to the family.  We are very blessed.  


Here are a couple of quotes I found online about family.  

"I may not always be with you
But when we're far apart
Remember you will always be with me
Right inside my heart."
Mare Wambolt- Poems From the Heart

"I sustain myself with the love of family"
Maya Angelou

“Your children are 
the greatest gift 
God will give to you, 
and their souls 
the heaviest responsibility 
He will place in your hands. 
Take time with them, 
teach them to have faith in God. 
Be a person in whom they can have faith. 
When you are old, 
nothing else you've done will have mattered as much.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment