hope sign

hope sign

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Family Pics 2013



Love



Family

My son Jake and his lovely bride Scovia




My oldest daughter, Juliana and her
amazing groom, Aaron
& baby Clough

My baby girl, Kelcie

Our handsome 3 year old
Grandson
Henry

Henry William...
Our joy

Our hearts are full, here at the VanDyke home.  The next couple of days will be full of cleaning, preparing food, setting tables, furniture rearranging, decorating, cooking, finding place in the fridge for food, running up and down the stairs...FAMILY!!!  I know that having 30 people over for Thanksgiving is a lot.  I know that some don't understand why we want everyone here.  But, I wouldn't have it any other way.  I have a great family...both sides, VanDyke's and Estep's.  I am truly blessed.  

I open my home not because it is the biggest or best but because it is full of love.  My prayer this Thanksgiving is that everyone who walks through our door feels Love.  Everyone who comes into this home, will know that they are welcome and appreciated.  Let our home be a place of refuge and peace.

I am not sure if I will be writing tomorrow but if not, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment