hope sign

hope sign

Friday, October 11, 2013

Some Randomness...

I am really looking forward to this weekend.  This is the only weekend that we do not have any plans.
I am anticipating my Anne of Green Gables marathon tonight with my sister(s?).  I know that sounds like a plan but it is really just being in my fat pants, sweater, nice warm socks and being all snuggled on the couch with a fire in the stove, watching a movie, with a some snacks.  It's gonna be a good night.

Tomorrow, I may get up and go to breakfast with my handsome hunk of a husband.  If you are a friend of mine of Facebook, then you have seen this picture but if not, get ready to have your socks knocked off.  This picture knocked my socks off.

Hello there!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

This is for you BO...







This is Bo.
source


My son Jake...


It's a tad grainy but I still love it.
Mommy & Jake

I know this seems a little random but my heart is full this morning.  In real life, I am a little random.  

Be Blessed.






No comments:

Post a Comment