hope sign

hope sign

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

More Than Earthly Eyes Can Behold

Today has gotten away from me.  I have tried to write a couple of times but something always seems to come up.  So here's a scripture that God has put on my heart for women.

Charm is deceitful,
and beauty is passing.
But a woman who fears
the LORD, she will be 
praised.
Proverbs 31:30 NKJV

No matter how I see myself in the mirror or how others see me...I want God to see me, Beyond Beautiful.  He looks beyond my outward appearance and sees how I am inside.  He sees beyond my wrinkles and freckles, laugh lines and zits.  He sees beyond my stretch marks and rolls, my big feet and pugged nose.  He sees Kimberly Hope.  He sees my desires and fears.  He sees my love for Him and my family.  He sees so much more than our earthly eyes can behold.  For that I am thankful.  

This video has been on YouTube for a while but I wanted to share it with you.  So many of us see ourselves as imperfect.  We cannot see our true beauty.  This video really touched me and I hope the women reading this today will realize that God made us all shapes and sizes from our heads to our funky toes.  But we are beautiful and when we know Christ, we are Beyond Beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment